Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Well.....I've been tryin to think of something to blog about for about a week now, but ya know, I'm pretty boring!!!!!! I guess the only thing really to blog about is that we got a new couch and love seat and I LOVE THEM! They are so cute and so comfortable. My parents had given us the ugliest teal couch that was broken and so uncomfortable so we decided to use our Economic stimulous check to buy a new couch and love seat! So we found the perfect ones on Craig's list in perfect condition and we love them. So that's about it for us right now. We had a great Father's day weekend with both of our dad's too! I will have pics to come of our new couch and love seat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good for you! We moved to Utah in the beginning of March... I'm still adjusting.
Hey! We need a new couch too really bad. We got ours from my step mom's mother tht passed away and it is really uncomfortable. But we our saving our Economic stimulous check to Help pay for a down payment on a house. We are half way there so we think by this time next year we should have enough to buy a house!!! I really do need to call Kristen! Is she still in the hospital? Love ya!
i wish you would have taken a picture of them!
SEE you SATURDAY.
Hey Ashley Dahl!!! How have you been??? It has been forever!! How cute are you and your hubby!!! We need to get together. Let's plan something so we can catch up!
Hey Ashley! You guys are so cute :) I am glad you have a blog, I love it! How are you doing? Hope things are well!!! My blog is joshandheatherforever.blogspot.com if you are interested. Talk to you later!
Ashley! I totally know how you feel. Our first couch we found by a dumpster...it was gross AND broken! When we moved out someone gave us a couch that was almost brand new and SOOOOOO comfy! When you are a newly wed those are the REALLY exciting things....it's just fun to do anything that feels like your establishing your home with your style :) Glad you got new furniture! Thats something to blog about!
Post a Comment