Monday, October 13, 2008

The news you've all been waiting for!!!

Okay so the day is finally here!!!! We found out earlier today what we are having!!!!! YEA!!!!

Soo.........

Here it goes.......

It's......

a..............

BOY!!!!!!!!!

YEA!!!! A cute little boy. We couldn't be more excited. I just thought you would all want to know. Everything is going great with the baby, he is developing normally so far!!!!!! We are so happy!!!

23 comments:

Happy Girl said...

That is so exciting!!!

Lori said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Whitopher said...

Congratulations, a little boy! How fun!

DaNelle said...

YEAH! Boys are the best! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Congrats you guys... that's awesome!

The Webbs said...

We are so excited for you. Congratulations. I hope you are feeling well.

Rob Dog said...

Of course!! :) Boys are so fun!! You are gonna love all the fun boy stuff!!

Liz said...

Yay!!! I love having a boy first. Super Exciting!

Congrats to you both. Do you have any names picked out?

debsfreckles said...

I am happy you guys found out. Time to start thinking about what you would like aunt Debbie to make for this little guy:)

Natalie said...

yay! oh boys are SO much fun! (as I am sure girls are, we just have experience with boys!) they are SO DANG CUTE! i am so happy for you! have you felt him move yet? :)

The Hoffmans said...

CONGRATS ON THE BOY!!! That is so exciting! I hope that you huys can agree on names, for my sister, that is the hardest part.

Amy said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! baby boys are fun!

RPH said...

hip hip hurray for you guys!

ash, please be sure and get me word on your baby shower. I want to send something your way.

Congrats again!

Lorraine said...

That's great news! Thanks for sharing it with us!

SHERI said...

I am very happy for you! Congratulations. I think I am also just as excited to call your mom granny!

aprilhoyt said...

Yay!! congrats to you!!

Our Life said...

Ash! I am so excited! Our little boys can grow up being little rascals together!! I am so happy for you!!

Heidi Ann said...

Yeah for stinky little boys!

Liz said...

I don't know if you know Anna Rainey. Anyway, she is also pregnant with her first which is a boy and you guys are due less then a week apart from eachother. I thought I would pass on her blog to you since you guys are both going through the same thing at the same time.

http://renandanna.blogspot.com/

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

boys are so much fun! Congrats!

aprilhoyt said...

Hey, Heather said you wanted invite to my blog! just send me your email address to ape_hoyt@yahoo.com and I'll add ya!! hope the pregnancy is going good :D

Mindy said...

Whoo hoo! A little boy, any names selected yet? I am sure you will have him dressed to the 9's.

Lindsey and Brett said...

I found you via Connie's blog. I didn't even know you guys were expecting a baby! Well, congratulations all the same! :)