Tuesday, January 5, 2010
It's a............
Well, we just got home from my 16 week appointment. Actually it was an ultrasound.....so they told us what we are having. I have been sooooo sure the whole time that we were having a girl, I even had 3 dreams about this baby and it was a girl! But.......we are having another boy!!!!! We are very shocked, but couldn't be happier!!!! Now we just have to come up with a boy name!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Congratulations! I am jealous you know already. I have 3 more days! Boys are easier, and they love being mama's boys. I love it!
We are so excited for you! Another darling little boy...I'm sure Miles can't wait for you to meet his little brother :)
Congrats Ashley. Boys are so fun to watch be boys. Freddy LOVES to throw things, rip things, and get into things he shouldn't. He hate to have his face washed and to get dressed. He's very busy and likes to play "jokes" on people. SUCH A BOY. You are going to have so much fun!!!
Congrats, congrats! How very exciting!
congrats!! That is exciting!!
oooooh so excited for you! Boys just have a special place in their mom's heart
yea yea yea!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Oh yay! I'm so excited for you!
Ha!ha! This is soooo funny...in a good way;) See you in Disneyland!
Congratulations!
congrats! Everyone is having boys! Ya for boys they are fun!
Yeah another little boy!!!!! SO fun, wish you lived closer so our babies could be friends. I seriously thought I was having a girl too so I was shocked/excited when it was a boy. I feel like I get a second chance, as I'm sure you do as well. I hope your feeling well.
I tried to leave a comment on the last post, but wouldn't let me. I am so sorry about everything, I didn't ever know the whole story, what a horrible thing to go through but I am so glad you had the spirit and gospel to help you. You are amazing. Love ya girly.
yesssssssssss!!!!! yesterday was a blast, lets get together again soon
Yay! Boys are so fun!!!
YEA YEA YEA!!! Boys are too fun!
Congratulations!
Congrats Ashley!! I'm so jealous when people find out the sex--we still have several weeks to go and the anticipation is killing me!
Congrats Friend!!!!
Congratulations! What awesome news!
That is so exciting, I am a little behind, but I just heard not to long ago that you were pregnet again, and now it's a boy!! that is so so exciting!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! XOXO
Post a Comment