

Look at that chin and those cheeks!! I get to kiss them everyday!!!!

This one is funny! I love all the faces he makes when he is sleeping.

Kind of awake.....you can tell by his shirt he just ate.

So we celebrated my birthday on Monday with my family and my sis-in-law allie took some pics of Sam. Just wanted to share!!!! I have a ton of pics of him, but I'm at my mom's house and these were on her computer.
10 comments:
How fun Ashley! He is ADORABLE! I love his chunky cheekys!!!
He is so adorable! Do you think he looks more like you or Mark? I think you.
I want to munch on those cheeks! He is too cute!
what a talented photographer!
love him and you!
Oh my gosh he totally looks like your brothers!! What a doll.
Ashley.. He is so cute!! I am so happy for you and I love his name!! Congrats
He is so cute! he looks a lot like yu Ashley!
Oh those cheeks and that double chin, love it!!! He is so cute and I'm so happy for you. I didn't even realize our boys were born on the same day. So fun, we really need to get together and meet someday so our boys can be friends!
he is just so handsom!!!! xoxo
boy he sure looks likes his daddy
Post a Comment