Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sam Michael Huston

Here are a few pics of our little man! Born May 27, 2010 at 11:06am. 7lbs 10oz 20 inches and perfect!!!!!! We couldn't love him more!!!!!













25 comments:

Heather said...

YAY! So cute! Congrats :) He is so precious!

Natalie said...

He is adorable! I LOVE his chubby cheeks!

Brittney Burton said...

He is such a good looking baby! Congrats!

April said...

I am sooo happy for you. He is the cutest guy ever! Love those cheeks. I hope you are feeling better so you can just enjoy that sweet baby. I hope its helped with the healing.

The Talley Family said...

He is so so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations to you guys!

Necia said...

So happy for you guys! He looks adorable!!

Terry Family said...

I want to squeeze those cheeks! He is so cute! I hope you're feeling better!

Tifani said...

Congratulations Ashley. I am so happy for you guys. He is beautiful!

Hiatt Family said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!! Congrats! I know that you will love having him in your home!

tricia said...

He is so so adorable! I'm so happy for all of you. He is a lucky little guy to come to such an amazing family!

Cassie said...

Ohhhh, he's so beautiful. What a perfect baby. I hope you're feeling better now. Getting sick after having a baby, yuck. Congrats on your new pride and joy. :)

Kristine Parker said...

Oh he is so cute. congrats and call me if you need anything. Like i can do anything 300 miles away but call me anyways! Love ya!

Chelsea Pratt said...

Mark and Ashley- I've been blog stalking and waiting to here this great news. Congratulations! I'm so happy for your little family. He is such a beautiful baby.
Chelsea (Winward) Pratt

aprilhoyt said...

What a cutie!! That second pic down brings back SO many memories!

Amy said...

He is so Handsome!!!! Congratulations, glad you are feeling better.

Natalie said...

He is soooo precious...congratulations on your new little arrival! We are so happy for you to experience all the firsts with him :) Enjoy every single moment, it goes soooo fast!

The Read Family said...

Congrats Ashley!! I found your blog through Nicolle's, he is precious! Chunky babies are the best!! I think it's so sweet that you named him after your Dad! Hope you have a smooth recovery!

Melissa said...

Oh he is beautiful ash!! Seriously, not a flaw! Good job! ha I can't wait to hear about how things are going, I will for sure come visit when I am in Mesa in a couple weeks, if you'll let me... I have to give you a belated gift anyways! I'm so happy for you girl-

Summer Carlile said...

Congratulations he is super cute!

Rachel said...

omg ashley he is sooooo perfect and soooooo handsom. Cant wait to meet him. xoxoxo

kemra said...

Congrats! He is just precious! You sure know how to make cute boys! I hope you are healing well!

Everhart Family said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! XOXO He couldn't be cuter!!!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

hey ashley! just found your blog on facebook.. congrats!! he is soo adorable and were soo happy for you guys!! :)

The Ballard Family said...

OH my goodness, what a precious little one! I am so glad to read the happy news and see these oh so cute pictures of your new sweetie.
What is so funny is that when I read what his name was I automatically thought 'oh like the guy from the Alamo!' Haha and, looking back, you talked about that a little in a post. But, trust me, you are still safe from much of anyone making that connection...you're talking to someone born and raised in Texas. :) I think it is a lovely name. I love the pairing of Sam and Michael.
Anyway, again, I am so happy for you. I hope you are getting some sleep and feeling better.

Liz said...

Congrats! I can't believe he is 5 weeks already!