

So I know its been FOREVER since I posted anything. It's not that I'm too busy or overwhelmed being a new mom, I'm just lazy and it's hard to decide what cute pics to put on here of Sam. So here is just a couple teasers!!! This first pic is the first pic we have of Sam smiling!!! We went camping 3 weeks ago when he was 8 weeks old and these pics were taken there.
Sam has really made being a mom pretty easy. Don't get me wrong, I am sleep deprived, but other than that, he is fairly easy. He is happy most of the time except when he gets gas! But who isn't unhappy when they have gas? ha ha. He is now pretty much sleeping through the night, which is awesome, but he seems to think about 4:30-5am is a good time to wake up for the morning!!! WE are working on that. Ha ha. He eats a ton! (which is pretty obvious) but I can't get enough of those chubby cute cheeks!!!! Last week I took him to the doctor because he got an ingrown toenail (I know!!! At 2 1/2 months?!?!?!???) and he weighed 13lbs 4oz. and he can now wear most 3-6 month clothes.
Mark is really loving being a dad and is really good with Sam. It's funny because when I was pregnant, he would tell me he didn't really like babies until they were older and to not be suprised if he wasn't that into Sam until he got older. That is totally the opposite of what has happened!! He can't get enough of him!! Sometimes I have to be like, "remember me? Your wife?". Sam really loves his daddy and smiles for him a lot more than for me. It's okay though, I dont let it hurt my feelings (most of the time). BOth our families are absolutely in love with him, and living with William and Gracie (our niece and nephew) has been fun because they always want to see him and play with him.
I feel so lucky that Heavenly FAther let me be Sam's mom. I am also so glad that He allowed him to stay here on earth with me. It's been amazing how much I think about Miles since having Sam. I hope they know each other. I look forward to the time when I get to cuddle and love on Miles too!!! I hope that Miles watches over his brother and I can't wait for the day I get to see them be together!!!

11 comments:
Aw... Sam is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait for mine! :)
Ashley,
Congratulations!!!! Your little Sam is simply ADORABLE!!! I am so happy for you guys.
~Morgan Whatcott Hann
What a ridiculously cute baby!! Holy Cow, he's adorable!
Oh my gosh!!! He is so dang cute. I want to munch on those cheeks. So glad things are going good for you guys...you deserve it.
He's adorable!! That is awesome that he is being so good for you!
He is SO cute!!! I love his chubby cheeks! I am so happy that you have him Ashley! Isn't it amazing? :)
He is just sooo precious! I love lil babies! And those cheeks...just perfect! So glad he's a good baby for you :)
cutest boy ever. I just wanna eat his cheeks!
ASH!!!! Sam is so cute!!! I almost peed my paints when you told me that Mark applied to BYU!!! I really hope he gets in. My fingers and toes are crossed and I will pray like crazy for you guys.
Ashely he is sooo cute! I love those cheeks and I'm so glad that all is well. My baby Finn is big and chunky too, I love it!
He sure is cute, Ashley! Are you loving those cheeks or what?! I love fat babies! My Mercedes was quite the chub too. It falls right off when they start walking! Enjoy every minute with him, they change and grow sooo fast!
Post a Comment