Friday, June 17, 2011

Party of the year part 4

My awesome Mom made Sam's cake!!! Isn't it amazing???

After singing Happy birthday to him, Sam almost touched the flame!! Good thing Mark blew it out first!!



My cute boys!! I can't believe my baby is one!!!



Look at my awful sunburn!!! I got it just from decorating for the party! The things I do for Sam.............

Sam was hesitant at first......................



He took forever, but finally took a bite..............

Awwwww..............











Then he went for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Then he thought it was funny to throw it on the ground!!!!








He kept doing it, and laughed and laughed and laughed!!!!!





Too cute!!!!

All in all it was a great party! Thank you Debbie for all you did for us!!! And thank you Debbie and Aunt Paula for the great pics!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks like an awesome party! SAM IS 1? CRAZY! Good luck with everything you guys have going on right now!