Monday, September 30, 2013

Mark's birthday!!!

2 weeks ago it was Mark's 34th birthday. It was a pretty low key but fun day which is exactly what he wanted. A couple days before, I took Sam to the dollar store and told him he could pick out a few presents for dad. He was so excited and wanted to but him everything! It was too cute! Here are some pics from the day!!!!


We went to breakfast at Harold's coffee shop, one of Mark's favorite places and a place I went a lot on my mission.














Sam and Daddy opening his gifts from Sam! He got him a Halloween slinky, binoculars, an airplane, and a policeman play set. He loved it all of course!











I got him a couple shirts and this "better call Saul" shirt. Breaking Bad is Marks favorite show and Saul is his favorite character so he loved this shirt!! It was a pretty good day! Happy birthday Mark! We love you!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: