Me with 2 of my mission comanions (Kristine and Candice) in Utah in January
Mark and I on FREEZING on the Santa Monica beach during Spring Break
Oh he is so cute! :)I thought since I just started my blog recently I would kinda go over a few things we have done over the last year so here we go.........
- February 28, 2007: My brother Aaron came home from his mission to Lima Peru.
- May 18, 2007: I came home from my mission to Omaha Nebraska
- the next week: My fam along with my aunt Paula went on a trip to visit my mission and the rest of the church history sites!! It was so awesome. I think my favorite (other than Winter quarters of course) was visiting Carthage jail where the Prophet Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum were martyred.
- Went to Utah for a week for one of my campanion's weddings (Kristine Latimer) and for the Dahl family reunion to Zion's canyon
- August 12, 2007: Mark came home from his mission to Spokane Washington (what a great day!)
- Sept. '07: We got engaged!!!! (I dont remember the exact date)
- November 24, 2007: We were sealed in the Mesa arizona temple and had our reception!
- November 25-30, 2007: We went on our honeymoon on a cruise to San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensanada, mexico. It was a blast. I would definately recommend going on a cruise for your honeymoon
- January 1, 2008: We went with my family to Utah for a snowboarding trip for MArk and my bro's (my parent's Christmas gift to them) I got to see a bunch of my mission friends that live there. It was so fun!
- Spring Break '08: We went to my aunt Paula's for a little vacation and froze our buns off at the Santa Monica beach!
- Beginning of april '08: My brother Aaron and his girlfriend Allie get "unofficially" engaged. Whatever that means. Don't worry, when it's official I will write all about it)
- April 9, 2008: My little brother Tanner enters to MTC.....he's going to the Russia, Rostov-na-donu mission (he's doing great by the way)
So that's a quick update on the last year!!! Lots of fun exciting things have happened!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment