Friday, April 11, 2008

Well i know it has been FOREVER since I have written anything on here, but I decided it's time to start this up again so here it goes! I really need to put some of our wedding pics on since the are so good! ha ha. Today I am not working...which is so nice......I work at Glauser Williams Orthodontics as one of Dr. William's assistants and I really like working there. I started working there 2 weeks after I got home from my mission, and crazy! It's almost been a year. I cant believe how fast time has gone by! I feel like time has flown by. I also do hair on the side right now from my parent's house but not for long!! They are starting to remodel tomorrow, so I have to move everything to our apartment. Luckily I have the best husband in the world who is building me cabinets and shelves so i can have my own little salon room in our extra bedroom! It's going to be awesome!!! I have the best husband in the world! Mark is currently working 6 days a week at Classy Closets and going to school to be a social worker/marriage therapist. He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and the sweetest guy ever!!! Can you believe it? i can home from work 2 days ago and he had cleaned the whole apartment!!! Dang....he's hot! ha ha. No we really have so much fun together. It's so weird to think we have been married almost 5 months!!!! What a great life!!!

No comments: