Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beehives here I come!

I have always wanted to be in Young Womens. If you asked me what calling in the church would be my first choice I would say.......YW's for sure!! So last week I got called to be the Beehive Advisor in my ward!!! I am so excited. I just hope I can be a great leader!!!! Yea for Young womens!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was beehive advisor in our first married ward and it really was the BEST! I loved it! The girls were so awesome. You really will LOVE it and you will do great!

Snort said...

I feel the same way, but I haven't been able to get out of primary!

Heather said...

hey you didn't tell me about this! that's great! congrats!! you'll do great with the girls!!

Natalie said...

Hey Ashley! Your life sounds exciting right now! And YW is totally the place to be! So much fun! (Lots of work too I would imagine!) And Beehives! Wow! Good thing you have lots of energy! :)
Hey, I have been wanting to contact you and Mark but dont have your number or email address. Clint is graduating and we are having a surprise party for him THIS Saturday from 6-8pm at his parents house. Its come and go, and I know he would LOVE to see you guys again! If you can come that would be awesome! Sorry for the short notice!
Also, if you can come and bring a little note of congrats, memories, whatever you feel like writing, we will be making a book out of it . If you cant come but can email me letters from you and Mark that would be awesome too! You can email me at nattiemarie@gmail.com. Thanks Ashley! Hopefully we will see you guys soon! If not on Saturday we need to get together sometime!
Natalie Gardiner

Hiatt Family said...

You are going to be awesome in there Ashley! I'm so scared to get called to YW...I'll be so happy if I stay in Primary for the rest of my life. :)