Saturday, August 2, 2008
What a Bummer
I know, I know, it's been forever since I posted anything! I am just being lazy.......haha.....but today I have committed to posted about the last 2 weeks! First things first, I had my first Ultra Sound! But I got some bummer news, I'm not as far along as they thought. They thought I would be about 11 weeks at that time, but when they did the Ultra sound found out I was only 7 weeks!!! All I can say is WHAT A BUMMER!!! It took a couple of days to get over that one! But now I'm okay with it!! I'm just glad they said everything was going okay so far! We also got to hear the heartbeat so that was cool! So the new Due date is March 9th. I swear it better not change again, or I might scream!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok now you have me scared. I'm pretty sure I'm in my 9th week, due March 11th, but now you have me nervous! I keep having dreams about twins, that makes me really nervous too. I can't beleive we are totally prego together!
That is a bummer. When you first call your doctor to tell them you got a possitave pregnancy test and you give them all the info and they tell you how far along you are and when the due date is they are just estimating that you got pregnant during your ovulation time but it is possible to get pregnant after you have ovulated witch makes you not as far along as they first tell you. So dont worry about it. I am so so so glad that they said everything is looking good! Keep us posted. Love ya!
oh! other than something being wrong with the baby or you, the absolutely LAST thing you want to hear is that you arent as far along as they thought. at least it was now though and not at the end of you pregnancy. i think doctors who do that are in serious danger of bodily harm! (it happened to my friend. ick!) and march is the PERFECT time to have a baby! :) (no prejudices here, but Ryan was born on the 4th!)
Post a Comment