Thursday, July 17, 2008
It's baby time!!
K so I know posts without pics are kinda boring, but I can't stand it anymore!!!!! I can't keep a secret any longer!!! I will give you 3 guesses at my secret..................if you guessed that we are expecting our first kidd-o.............then..............you're RIGHT!!!!!! Yup I'm definately pregg-o!! The best part is, I just found out 2 weeks ago but when I went to the doctor 2 days ago he said, "well, you are 10 1/2 weeks along!". (stupid pregnancy tests didn't work for a month!) So I'm basically done with the 1st trimester. (so it all makes sense why my clothes are tight!! ha ha). So I am due Feb. 6th and we couldn't be more excited!!!! Yea for babies!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
That is so exciting! Congrats! That means our babies will only be about 2 months apart.
ME TOO!!!! Is this crazy or what!!! I'm due March 11th! Have you not had any morning sickness or anything? I wish I was 10 1/2 weeks...then (according to everything I have read) I'll be feeling much better. Well anyways, Congrats! You'll be a great mom!
I'm so excited for you! I wish I could make it to AZ this weekend for the wedding, but I guess I'll just have to see you guys sometime later! Congrats!
Holy crap...that is insane you are 10 1/2 weeks along. I guess thats the way to make the 1st trimester fly by. Woohoo! Congrats!
Congratulations! How exciting is that?! I'm jealous.
Congratulations you two! You'll love being parents! Kids are so much fun!
hooray! now did you tell dr w yet? SUPRISE!!!
I'm so excited for you and Mark!!! Congratulations! It's nice that you're already a 1/3 of the way done! Have you been feeling good?
Yeah, Yeah, YEAH!!! How did your first trimester go? Been sick? It's so exciting! Keep me posted on what the sex the little munchkin is...
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! YEAH!!! YOUR BABY IS GOING TO BE SO DANG CUTE! CONGRATS!!!
your going to have a baby!!! Thats exciting!!!
I just peed my pants a little...
Hooray for babies!!!!!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! We are really getting old! Your bday is right around the same time as mine! Well this summer has been crazy with vacations and kids stuff, but I really want to see you girls! Oh by the way did your mom say I saw her at AI concert? And how is Kristin doing? Call me sometime this week.. cuz I'm not sure I still have your #.
whoo hoo...congrats! i cannot believe you are preggo! it was good to see you last night. and i love the new couches, your blog background, your cute yellow headband and your hair station.
That is so exciting!!! I hope that you are feeling OK!
I love all of the 4th of July pictures - it looks like you had a blast!!! Makes me want to go to the lake!!!
yea! congrats!
Congratulations again! I am so excited for you both.
It was good to see you on Friday as well.
Congrats! That is so awesome. You will have so much fun as a Mom. It is the best!
Congrats! Ashley, motherhood is a wonderful experience, I am so happy for you!
soooooooo excited for you guys! being a parent is THE single most exhausting and wonderful thing in the world! and how nice that you just kind of skipped over your first trimester! cant complain about that! enjoy this time! its crazy and hard, but wonderful! cant wait to see you guys again!
natalie gardiner
Congratulations!!! That means the last time I saw you, you were pregnant. Super cool.
Hey Ash! Congrats on the kid coming soon. I am so excited for you guys! We'll have to get together the next time I'm in town. Love ya.
I heard the good news from Bethany and I just wanted to tell you congratulations! This is so great! You guys will be awesome parents! Good Luck!
Chelsea (Winward) Pratt
Post a Comment