Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Al's bridal shower

Can you believe I made this?
Me and Aud with the finished project
All the cute girls that threw the shower (Katie, me, Kelly, Aud, Courtney Amy, and Loudawn)
Allie!!! Opening the gift from my mom and I!!! ha ha

So as you can see......allie had her bridal shower last weekend and it was a blast! I don't know how, but Aud and I were put in charge of making the chicken salad sandwiches. (for those of you who know us, know how funny that is!!!!). Anyways, so after a couple of hours of chopping grapes (ya that is tedious), apples, and celery and thinking we messed it up a couple of times, we did it!!! And everyone loved them. The shower had a great turnout and it was a lot of fun! She got a lot of fun gifts too. :)

1 comment:

Kristine Parker said...

The poke a dot shirt!!! I love that shirt. It of course doesn’t fit me anymore because I put back on all the weight I lost from the mish and then some, so I gave it to my niece. Remember when I wore it over a see through black sweater and the black dots didn't look so appealing in a certain area! Ha Ha!!!