Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sisters by chance, Friends by choice

Mother daughter pic

My new sis!
So as most of you knw, I dont have any sisters. Since getting married and now my brother marrying Allie I now have six new sisters! (i think. hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone). Gee, am I lucky! So I was telling Al the other day, I would always see those plaque things that talk about sisters and be sad. You know which ones I'm talking about. One I am particularily thinking of that I have seen says, "Sisters by chance, Friends by choice". My Mom and her Sisters always got them for each other. So I told her, now I can get one of those for at least 6 people now!! ha ha. And that made me excited. I know, I am easily pleased.

2 comments:

allie askins said...

i love it!
friends by choice.sisters by chance.
you kill me.
good to see you and your sticky fingers yesterday :)
hahhha.
i love you sis.

Hiatt Family said...

Hey Ashley! Well, I just happened to find your blog & was so excited about it! Now I can add your link to mine & keep tabs on what is up with you & your hubby. We are going to pick Melissa up in a week & I am SO excited about it! Just so you know, July 17th we're having an open house for her with treats & stuff at my parents' house if you want to come. I'm pretty sure it will be from 7-9. She reports on July 27th at 11:30 at the building on Val Vista & Adobe. I'm sure she'd love to see you...& I would too! :)