Monday, November 17, 2008
Hospital.....here I come!!
Well I'm off to the hospital in about an hour! It's so weird to think that the next time I leave that hospital I wont be pregnant! I have had very mixed feelings about being back in the hospital but I know that it is definitely a good thing. My little guy has been moving around like crazy which I love because it makes me feel like he's telling me, "hey mom I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay in here!". It was weird, when I first found out I was pregnant I was scared I would never connect with my baby or love him as much as I should. But through all this I can't even describe the love I have for him and I have never even met him!!! He is going to be one special little guy!! Oh and I will probably get bored so if you want to call me in the hospital e-mail my mom and she will give you the number to my room. Her e-mail is rheasamd@cox.net.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey! You are so awesome! You are going to be a GREAT mom! Good luck in the hospital and I will e-mail your mom to get your number. Love ya and are praying for you!
Happy 24 weeks, Ashley!! :)
Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! Good luck and enjoy your rest! And I totally think that you will be an awesome mom!!
make your mom keep us all updated!! I can;t wait to hear all your stories!! Good luck! We will be thinking about ya and praying for you and baby Dahl! Ha ha ha! I love that our name does that! (he is still a Dahl too right!!)
Mark and Ashley- I heard about your news from Bethany and I just want you to know that my heart goes out to you guys and I wish you the best. What a lucky baby to be loved so much.
Post a Comment