Sunday, December 7, 2008

Miles Photos

A professional photographer came to take pictures of Miles and we got them today. They are very sweet and we wanted to share.





12 comments:

Whitopher said...

Ashley,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Whitney

Maren said...

ash, thank you for sharing these sweet pictures of little miles. he is such a handsome little guy. i think about you often and pray for you daily. he is so lucky to have you as his mommy forever! love you!

Whitney and Michael said...

These pictures are so adoreable, thanks for sharing. He looks so much better without all those tubs and wires in him. He looks so peaceful with you, how exciting it will be to get to raise him in much better circumstances. Thanks for being such an amazing strong example. I appreciate you and Mark both so very much! You are in my prayers constantly.Thanks!

Liz said...

I can't imagine how you feel. I have tears constantly. Those pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad you'll always have those to keep and share. He is a really cute little guy and even knowing of his condition he was perfect. It's wonderful to know that he is waiting for you and Mark in the Celestial Kingdom and you will be reunited again. Keep us posted of how you are doing. I wish there was more I could do. You will remain in my prayers for as long as you need them.

Terry Family said...

Ashley, Those are the most precious pictures. Thank you for sharing them with me--they made me cry. I think Miles looks likes you. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!

Lori said...

Those pictures are incredible! Thanks for sharing and for your wonderful examples during all of this. I really look up to you guys.

SHERI said...

Ashley- those are beautiful pictures. My heart is hurting for you both. I am so sorry- but I know you both are such strong and amazing people. What peace there is in the gospel.

RPH said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Thanks for sharing them.
You guys are a great example of strength. I love ya.

Ralae said...

Those pictures were such beautiful pictures. Miles is such a sweet, beautiful baby boy.

Amy said...

Very sweet pictures. That will be a wonderful keepsake to have of your precious son.

Brandis said...

The pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad you were able to have them done. I'm sure they will be something that you will treasure in the years to come.

Kristin Faiva said...

I love these pictures. That's so great to have these forever and remember what a sweet boy Miles was. He looks so handsome. Love ya.