So.....while I was in the hospital Mark and I celebrated our first anniversary! (I know, what a way to celebrate! ha ha). It actually ended up being pretty good. I have an amazing husband who made it very enjoyable for me. He got takeout from Oregano's (our favorite) and we rented a movie. We had sparkling cider and listened to John Mayer. If the dang nurse hadn't kept coming in every 20 minutes, it might have almost seemed normal. But all in all, my wonderful husband made the night awesome! This will be an anniversary we never forget. This first pic obviously is my belly. This was 1 week before Miles was born.
Me and my cute husband (I know, I look great. ha ha)



4 comments:
So cute!! I love you kept the cake! Even through a couple of moves it seems like!! nice!! You made it through the first year, I hear it's all down hill from there!! :)
Happy Anniversary way, way late!!! What a sweet guy. I'm glad he was able to make that day special for you. Ammon and I did the cake thing too but I guess we didn't protect it enought in the freezer becuase it was all frezzer burnt and nasty! But we ate it anyway.
Cute anniversary pics! I think you will remember that anniversary more than the normal, glamorous ones...that shows what love truly is! Don't you think? I love the belly pic. Man, I miss having a big belly! I really do. I love that picture your parents got you of the little boy and the Savior. I want to get that eventually for our house.
I am impressed that you actually kept the cake for a whole year! I would have lost it in the depths of my freezer before the first monthwas over!
Post a Comment