Thursday, December 4, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Mark and Ashley Huston have had to say good bye to their little Miles Dillon Huston today. He was born in an emergency C section on Mon Dec 1 and passed away about 50 hrs later. He was 14 weeks premature and weighed 2lbs. 8 oz. All that could be done in his behalf was done, and it was evident that he didn't need to remain here with us any longer. It's amazing how fast he stole all our hearts.

This is Debbie updating again. What is written above is the email my mom sent out to the family. Mark and Ashley had some hard decisions to make yesterday and I personally think they made them all right. Here they are waiting.
and here they are saying goodbye to their sweet boy. They both showed so much strength and understanding and we all feel very blessed to have the knowledge of Gods eternal plan. It makes times like this a little easier (but it is still very hard).

29 comments:

DaNelle said...

Ashley, Becky told me about sweet baby Miles yesterday and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I hope you are both doing okay, I just can't imagine having to go through that. I'm so sorry, let me know if there's anything I can do.

Natalie said...

We love you both and are so sorry for your loss. I cant tell you how many prayers we have given on your behalf in the past weeks. We will continue our prayers for you and your family as we share in at least part of your grief.

Rob Dog said...

We are so sorry for your loss as well! We have all been thinking about you guys all the time! I know you have been a great example to me of keeping strong and faithful even when it is hard! Lots of love! Hope to talk to you soon!

Robyn and Steve D

Our Life said...

Mark and Ashley....I want you to know that we are thinking about you and love you very much. Remember to keep your faith strong and trust that the Lord will help you through this.
I love you, Amber

aprilhoyt said...

Ashley and Mark, We were also very saddened to hear of your loss. We will continue to pray on your behalf. Know that we are thinking of you at this time in your life. Love you! April

Ralae said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Having seen my sister inlaw go through this, I just can't imagine the pain a mother feels when she loses her child. My prayers will continue for your family. I don't know what I could possibly say to bring you comfort. But, I do know you will be given the chance to raise him someday. I'm sorry, again, for your loss.

Cassie said...

I'm very sorry to hear of your sad news. I'm thankful that the lord is on your side to bless you. I am praying for you know you are very strong. Keep your chin up. Love you.

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

I just went through loosing a baby but I was only two months along. I can't even imagine the pain you feel right now. I'm sure things poeple say do not make ita 100% a ok. Just know you are in our thoughts and prayers. He is so very cute. You and your hubby make a cute kid! Keep your chin up!

Jason and Natalie White said...

Ashley, I just want to let you know that I'm thinking of you and Mark right now. If there's anything we could do please, please let us know. You two are very strong and will get through this. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Burgess and I are so sorry to hear this news. Know that we love you and are praying for you right now. Can't tell you how we admire your courage and strength through this hard time.

Hiatt Family said...

My mom told me today what happened, and I also talked to Amy about it. It sounds like you guys are having some spiritual experiences to help you through it. Lincoln & I were blessed with that as well...and believe me, it helps so much to be able to think on those experiences and gain strength from them. Heavenly Father is truly aware of your situation and how you are feeling! I know that you know that. I am so sorry Ashley. I know that this will make you a better person but it is also so hard. I really want to talk to you about things. I'm sure that I could gain strength & insight from you, and maybe I could provide a little as well. I love you and your family! Hang in there.

Heidi Ann said...

Oh Ashley, me heart aches for you. I am so sorry about sweet Miles! He is perfect and I'm sure the angels were there to escort him home and I know there are angels with you now. You are not alone, Heavenly Father is very aware of you and Mark. You are in my prayers and know I love you!

Everhart Family said...

Ashley & Mark- Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We can't imagine how hard this is for you. We hope in the coming days you can find peace in know that you all will be together again.
Our love, The Everharts

Brandis said...

We are so very sorry for your loss. You are amazing people and have shown so much strength and faith and I have learned so much from your example. May God bring you peace and comfort.

Liz said...

I can only imagine what this has been like. Heavenly father only gives us what we can handle. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. :)

Kristine Parker said...

Oh Ash! It broke my heart to hear your news this morning. It’s so hard to know what to say at a time like this. I know right now nothing we can say will help a whole lot. Just know we are thinking about you and Mark at this time and we have a constant prayer in our hearts for you. I found this quote from Joseph Smith when I miscarried and it helped me a little. I know it applies to you even more: “The Lord takes many away in infancy that they may escape the envy of man and the sorrows and evils of this present world. They were to pure to lovely to live on Earth. Instead of morning we have reason to rejoice, first because your child was delivered from evil and second because you shall soon have it again.”

Mindy said...

Ashley and Mark
My heart goes out to both of you. Baby Miles was lucky to have such great parents. Let me know if you need anything.

Amy said...

I am so sorry for your loss, I have been praying for you since I heard of your complications and I will continue to pray for you as you go through this tough time. You are a great person Ashley always so happy. I know Heavenly Father will bless you at this hard time with strength.

RPH said...

Oh Ashley, I am all tears at my computer. I wish there was something I could do.
I love ya.

Snort said...

Ashley I'm sorry for your loss, I pray for comfort for both you and your Husband. The Buckway family is thinking of you both. You are a very sweet young women, and anything we can do to help you we would be more than happy too. We wish you strength , comfort and love at this time.
Love RaNae Buckway and family.

Swirls of Happy said...

Ashley, I do not even know where to begin. I am so sorry for your loss, and I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling right now, but please know that we are all praying for you to have strength and peace during this time. The Lord will help you through this and you will be able to see you sweet baby again one day, please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Brooklyn said...

Ashley, My heart is aching for you, your husband, and your family. It is so hard to understand God's plan for us here. Your sweet baby was obviously needed right away in the Celestial kingdom next to our Heavenly Father. I love you, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take comfort in the knowledge we have surronding this gospel. I pray that you will have peace. - Brooke (Hubbard) Brown

Heidi Ann said...

You are on my mind always and I pray for you often. It's okay to cry and feel miserable. I don't know exactly what you are feeling but I know what it's like to be heart broken. If you ever want to to cry with somebody I'm an excellent cryer these days! Call whenever, day or night!

dunndee said...

We love you guys and we are so sorry about all of this. We are keeping you in our prayers.

The Burtons said...

Ashley, it's Allyson from back at Regis. Raygon told me about your little boy and my heart broke for you guys. Your sweet family will be in my prayers.

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Ashley...I am SO sorry to hear this!! I cant even begin to tell you how sorry I am for you and your hubby!! You will ALWAYS have a little Angel watching you and waiting for you. I will FOR SURE keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!!!
Love, Shelbi Whittaker (Hall)

Stephanie said...

Ashley,
So sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you, that you can feel the peace that only the savior can bring.
love you

April said...

Oh Ashley my heart just breaks for you. What a sweet little boy. I am so sorry that he is gone but how amazing you were able to spend a few days with him. You'll be in our prayers. Its crazy how sometimes things go right and how other times things just don't. We don't know why but how amazing that we have the knowledge we have that we can be together again. Although I know that we would much rather have them here with us. If you need anything, to talk, whatever you can email me, tamaw@msn.com. Not that have any answers but its nice to chat.