Saturday, February 14, 2009
My awesome new Job
For those of you who don't know, about 2 weeks ago I got a job at a salon that I have ALWAYS wanted to work at! none other than Tantrum! It is so great how Heavenly Father blesses you with righteous desires! After losing Miles, I had a hard time deciding what to do with my time. My wonderful husband didn't ever push me into hurrying to decide or get a job or anything, but after about 6 weeks, I was going crazy at home!!! I just had too much time to think and be sad about my angel boy, and it was starting to bring me way down. So one day I thought, "if I could do anything what would I want to do?". It came to me.....okay I do hair, and not to brag, but think I'm pretty good at it, but in the 6 years i have done hair, have only worked in a salon for about a year, before my mission. So I decided I wanted to try the whole salon thing again. I have always wanted to work at Tantrum and my good friend Rachel Fort works there, and after bugging her and bugging her, (thanks Rach for puttin up with me!) I got a part time job there!!! Now even though I have been doing hair for a while, I still have to assist first and work my way up. But it is turning out to be a great thing. At Tantrum they use a color line called Goldwell which is awesome by the way, and they require you to be certified to use it, and a great hair product called Bumble and Bumble (which I love too and you can only get at a salon that carries it, or if you order it from New York). And not only that, i am assisting an Awesome fun girl named Heather, who is the Goldwell educator at the salon (so she knows everything and is amazing!). So I am am so excited for my new adventure in life and hope it just keeps getting better and better! Oh and last night I got to go with 4 other girls from the salon and the owner Mack to go help do hair for the AZ Jr. Miss pageant. It was tons of fun!!! Yea for my awesome new job!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
How cool! I'm excited for you!! You'll be great!
That is great news! Keep an eye out for Malinda Goodman (i think she still works there) She is an old friend, maybe you knew her at beauty school. I love that girl. ANd I love ya too. How exciting for you! I am glad it worked out. congratulations!!!
YEAH Ash, this is great. I think I know Heather. Tell her I said hi.... :)
That sounds so fun! Congrats!
Yeah! My friend Beth Jarman works there- have you met her?
audrey thinks she knows heather.
of course aud thinks that. she is so creepy its hilarious!
actually, i think we do know heather..
anyway congrats on a new job at the place you wanted!!!
congrats!!
That's so exciting! I wish we lived closer and you could cut my hair. I've envied your hair forever, but never feel like mine is even close to as cute. I might have to recruit your skills this summer....(are you guys going to the family reunion?)
I am so glad you work at Tantrum too! It is fun working with you! And, your new hair is HOT! Love it!
Post a Comment