Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I don't want to be FAT!!!!! :)
Well, it's been a couple weeks and I really dont have anything new to say. Nothing new has happened, I'm still just trying to plug along in my life. I have had a few bad days in the last couple of weeks. I am trying to lose some weight and it is just not happening. I have gotten to where I can run for 25 minutes straight though and I am feeling a lot better physically. I just cant seem to lose more than 5 pounds which is really frustrating when I was following Weight watchers to a tee and exercizing a LOT!!! So, as a result of not seeing much of a result, I haven't been doing very good the last couple of weeks at trying to follow weight watchers. I am kinda frustrated but really want to lose my baby/being married weight before I even start thinking about trying to have another baby, but I am losing my motivation fast!!!! Any suggestions????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh Ashley weight is horrible isn't it? And I understand how hard it can be to gain pregnancy weight and not have a baby to show for it. So sorry. It makes it that much harder to deal with. After I had my little Ruby, no weight came off, none I swear. So after a year I finally decided I was going to do it. My hubby and I did the South Beach diet, which is basically no sugar and doing whole grains, so night white stuff. It worked great. I lost 29lbs and he lost 20. It was fab and once you are on it for about a week its not hard at all. Check out my family blog I blog a lot about it. YOu can do it girl. And you'll feel so much better. But believe me, I TOTALLY undestand. Good luck. And running 25min straight is great. I'm working on that now. ahhhh!!!
Ugh, I hate it too. I'm trying to lose a little before I brave another pregnancy, and it's not fun. Good luck sexy girl!
The best exercise/general health motivator I've found for me is to sign up for a race of some kind. I like running, so I like to do 5Ks and 10Ks. When I have a specific goal with a deadline that I'm working towards, it puts the fear into me and I don't dare skip a workout and I think twice about what I'm about to eat. The races are fun too. :) Hang in there, you'll find what works for you! :)
I'm sorry! It was so hard for me to have all the baby weight and no baby. I still haven't lost it!
Ashley - I gained almost 50 frickin pounds with Freddy. I probably lost 30 within a month and a half after having him - but yeah - I am having trouble with the last 20 pounds. GROSS. That's what I think every time I look at myself in the mirror. You think that would be motivation enough for me. But yeah...we have had so much company that I have been eating horribly and I am so stressed about our move/money/buying a new car - that I haven't been exercising. Yeah - I don't even want to get on the scale.
you should measure your waist - with as much as you're working out and stuff, you're probably losing fat and gaining muscle (which really does weigh more than fat) but the scale won't tell you that. but if you lose inches, you'll likely still be motivated because you see change even if the scale isn't budging.
I completley agree with "Heathers" comment. I would keep track of the inches not the pounds. Toning is just as important as cardio.
Love ya girl. I think your beautiful the way you are. I'm glad you had an enjoyable mothers day. Hugs and kisses.
stick with it! i had a few bad weeks and then i did the measuring thing and had lost many inches-so exactly-exercise a ton and you are gaining muscle which weighs more than fat but occupies less space. you can do it!
Post a Comment