Well it was 2 weeks ago, but on June 24th, I turned 26. I dont know how to feel about that. If you were to round the number 26, it rounds to 30!!! I'm just not ready to be 30 yet. At least I have 4 more years to get used to the idea. Anyway, it was a great b-day! I went to lunch with friends, saw Transformers (thanks for the porn show!) and the Proposal, went shopping, and ate at In-and-Out burger! IT was a great day. I didn't take any pics that day, (I dont know what I was thinking!) so instead, I thought I would tell you 26 random things about myself.
1. I hate brushing my teeth.....dont worry I still do it though. :) When I was pregnant I threw up every time I brushed so it just made me hate doing it.
2. I got a scholarship when I was 16 for playing the piano.....okay so dont be too impressed, it was only for $50 and I blew it taking a guy to MORP. But still...
3. My calling in the church right now is a Young Women's leader, but it doesn't have a specific name, I'm just an extra leader. Weird, I know.
4. On my mission, I took President Hinckley's son on a tour. He is really nice. Go figure, he is the son of a prophet.
5. I won a hair show when I was in beauty school.
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE tomatoes!!
7. I love making crafty things, but I dont do it a lot because it also stresses me out a lot
8. I once saw David Spade in the airport. He is way shorter than you think...seriously
9. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice.....the newest one
10. I really want to learn to play the violin......so much that Mark bought me one when we were dating! Someday....
11. If I ever went back to school, I would be a nurse...either in antepartum, labor and delivery, or NICU.
12. I have been skydiving
13. I have lived in AZ most of my life but had never been to the Grand Canyon, until I was 22.
14. I think I'm ALMOST ready for another baby. I said........ALMOST!
15. I love old things
16. My favorite color is yellow
17. I met and talked to Elder Bednar on my mission, I'm pretty sure I'm taller than him because I was looking down to him. But I could have had tall shoes on. I cant remember.
18. I don't neccisarily have a favorite band or singer, I like way too many, but right now I am really into Death Cab for Cutie and Kings of Leon.
19. I got proposed to on my mission! Funny story......maybe a post one day :)
20. Weird I know, but I'm not too into roses, I LOVE bright colored flowers
21. I am VERY afraid of the dark.....even in my own house.
22. I was in Student Council in high school and loved every minute of it.......Mark says I'm a dork for that..
23. I went to basketball camp when I was 12....it didn't really catch on.....unfortunately.
24. I LOVE jewlery!
25. I knew I wanted to marry Mark after 1 week of dating.....but we didn't get married for 2 1/2 years!
26. I LOVE diet coke.......but I went off it last week.....:(
So.....here are some random things about me. While trying to come up with this list, I realized I am pretty boring!!! It was fun to remember a lot of this stuff though. oh....and lots has happened in the last 2 weeks, but I will blog about them later!!!! Ta ta for now!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You are soooo NOT boring girlie! I love you and am so glad we're friends! I hope that you have been having a fun time being 26 so far! ;) Love you girlie!
Oh no you don't, you better tell the proposal on your mission story!
I can't wait to hear what has been happening in your life! I also love learning about you. I don't think that your life is boring. If it is then I don't even have a word for my life because yours seems more exciting than mine!
You are from from boring!!! you're the best sister Dahl! Have a great birthday!
that was fun! it's always nice to learn new and random things about people
Happy birthday. I think women just get better with age. It was great learning more about you and I totally can't wait to hear the story of getting engaged on your mission. Crazy cool.
happy birthday!!!!!!! it feels like it was so long ago!
glad we got to go to the movies with you.
and double glad we got to see wicked!!!!!!!
That was a fun post. Glad you said you like old things, cuz if you are thinking 26 is close to 30 and that is old....than I am ancient!
Hope to hear about the proposal.
Glad you had a good birthday. I miss ya.
It was fun running into you while you were celebrating and I'm so glad we met up at WICKED. Hope you liked it! We LOVED it! It's one of my alltime favorites. I love your 26 list. So cute. FYI- 30 isn't as bad as you'd think. I felt the same way at every birthday. Then last year was pretty anticlimactic. It's how you feel inside and how young you keep your heart. :) You'll love it once you hit it! XOXO.
Post a Comment