Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I hate roller coasters
I dont know what is going on with me for the last few days. For months I have been doing really, really good. I had accepted everything with Miles, and was looking forward to having our next baby (not for a little while). But the last few days I have felt kinda sad. I just miss him and want to hold him. Last week I was able to talk to a friend who lost her baby 2 years ago and it just felt good to talk to someone who just knows, without having to explain, what it's like to lose a baby. It was nice because she didn't say, "well, it could be worse" or, "someone always has it worse", or any other saying people say. Not that I dont totally agree with those statements, but usuaally if I am expressing my feelings about being sad about it, it usually means I just want to vent and dont want to hear those things. So it was great to talk to her. Then over the weekend, I just got really sad. I want Miles to be here!!!!! I know he's safe, I know he's perfect, I know I will see him again, but dang it! Why does everyone else get to have their babies here? Why do they get to take gazillions of pics of their babies? Why do they get to hear them laugh, see them walk, and I dont? And then I remember...........because Miles was too perfect for this world, and I probably accepted this trial before I came to earth. What was I thinking? :) Then one of my best friends, who had pre-mie twins a year ago had a huge birthday bash for them on Monday and i didn't go. I feel really bad about this, but I just couldn't do it. I absolutely LOVE those babies and I am SOOO glad that they made it and overcame all the obsticles they had. But I just couldn't go. (Sorry Kristin). I am still feeling a little sad today, but I think I am back on the rise again because of 3 things. #1. Monday night I had the most wonderful dream!!! I dreamt that i was in the hospital, in the same room where I was when i had Miles, but I went into the hallway to show the nurses my beautiful, healthy baby girl. No problems, no NICU, no nothing! Just a beautiful healthy baby girl that I was taking home with me! I remember telling the nurses that I thought going back to the hospital to have another baby would be a lot harder than it was. I woke up and told Mark my dream and the first thing he said was, "maybe Heavenly Father is trying to tell you everything will be okay with your next pregnancy". Music to my ears!!! But then he said, "or maybe it was just a dream, who knows". That made me a little sad, but whatever it was, I felt way better!!!!! #2. I was talking to a girl I work with, Heather, who is all into healthy stuff and she told me she drank this herbal tea called raspberry leaf tea (or something like that) her whole pregnancy and it's supposed to make the sac thicker or something so it wont break. She said when she went to have her baby, the doc had to break her water because it was so thick it wouldn't break on it's own. Also music to my ears!!!!! You better believe I am drinking gallons of that when I'm preggo! #3. Also yesterday, a client at the salon told me her daughter also had her water break early at like 21 weeks. Thankfully her baby made it, but her daughter went on to have 2 more babies, with NO problems!!! Ahhhh! Happy day! i love hearing things like that. So even though I have had a few downer days, I am starting to feel good again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
My midwife had me drink that tea you mentioned my whole pregnancy with Bryant. I obviously forgot about it with Conner's pregnancy and that's why I leaked amniotic fluid so early. I was nervous about our next (if we have a next) but now I'm not. Thanks for mentioning the tea, I can't believe I forgot about it.
Your dream was not only a dream, it was revelation. If it was only a typical dream you wouldn't remember have remembered the dream and it wouldn't have given you peace. The Lord speaks to us thru dreams.
Your allowed to be sad so be sad when you want to be! Those were 3 amazing things and I think that dream was more then a dream : )
ahhh Ashley girl...I'm so glad you had those 3 experiences. Hevenly father had his way of telling you things. I am a huge dreamer. I get a lot of revelation through my dreams and it has been a blessing in my life. I know that dream can be that way for you. I'm glad you are feeling better. It's ok to have moments and days like that. You are allowed. xoxo
I am so glad you have had those experiences lately! Everyone is allowed to feel pain and no situation is worse than any other. Nobody can even begin to imagine your heartache, so we don't blame you in any way for having a hard time. We all have them! I bet you miss him terribly, I can only imagine. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I am so glad that Heavenly Father loves us enough to give us tender mercies in trials.
Hey girl... I can't say I know how you feel, but know I love you and that I'm here for you whenever you need to vent or cry or whatever it may be! I am grateful for your friendship and know that Heavenly Father will and does bless you! Just trust in Him. That's the one thing I've learned throughout the last two years- Trust in Heavenly Father. Love you!
I think you are totally normal to be sad. I love the hope you got from your dream.
I am so jealous you saw Wicked. It is one of my all time favorite books, I can only imagine the play.
Wow 21 weeks? Thats how old my harry was. Girly I know how it is. I remember getting through the first 2 months and just felt numb but was ok. Then it hit me. I think its part of the grieving process. I think you realize what you've lost. I am so sorry. But I love the dream. How sweet is that!!!! You will be just fine the next time, I too fear that. I had two healthy pregnancies and babies and then everything went wrong with Harry so I always wonder, does that mean I'm done? Who knows but I feel there are more so I'll try, scares me but I'll try.
Do you feel is best for you, you need to go through the grieving process, its healing. Love ya.
I agree, you're allowed to be sad. and that dream sounds very amazing.
You are such an amazing example! Thanks for sharing your feelings! You're so awesome!
I'm so sorry that you've been sad lately. Just know that we all love you and are here for you.
Love you girl. Your amazing!
Hey, stranger!
We really need to get together sometime. I haven't seen you in ages! Too long.
Post a Comment