Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend, Mark and I got to go to Utah for our Mission Reunions and Conference! I had never been to conference so I was so excited to go!!! We had a great time and I loved it! On our way up we stopped in Vegas and stayed with some friends that live there. So we went to dinner at New York New York on the strip, so here is me and Mark there.
Here is me, Mark, Stacey, and Richard. And contrary to what you may think, no I am not pregnant. After uploading all these pictures I realize I hate them all....but hey, I guess you need to document even the fat years!! ha ha.

Here's Mark playing his dollar in the slots! He even won $2!


I didnt win anything :(




At my mission reunion!!! It was awesome seeing so many missionaries I served with that I hadn't seen in over 2 years. Here is me and Kristine (one of my companions) and her cute baby boy Kanyon.



Here is me with the other Christine. We were never companions, but we were in the MTC together and got to be very close.





The whole group!







Me and Kathy, my MTC companion and companion again at 6 months! Oh and the reason you dont see Mark in any of these is because he left to go to his reunion. I didnt want to miss out on seeing anyone!







Me after the Saturday morning session of conference on top of the conference center. It was so good, as you can tell by the lack of makeup that was cried off during the session. I'm such a baby!!








I hate this pic of me sooo much, but it was the only one of me and Mark at conference. You cant tell but that is the conference center behind us.









I had to get a pic of the protestors. They were funny. I wanted to get a pic of this one guy. He was dressed as satan and had a sign that said something like, "all these guys are my disciples, listen to them if you want to be miserable" or something like that. It was so funny!









Oh and during the priesthood session, me, my mom, my aunt Lorraine, and my cousins Heidi and Lori and their kids, and one of my companions Kristine went to the most amazing store ever......Tai Pan!! It is like Disneyland for house decor. You will be shocked and amazed that I didn't buy one thing!!!! I'm so proud of myself!!!
That trip was fast, but so much fun! I'm so glad I got to go to conference and feel the spirit of being in the presence of the prophet and the General Authorities!!!











Oh and last week we babysat our niece and nephew William and Gracie and Gracie went and laid on Mark and kept giving him kisses on the cheek so I had to take a pic. It was so darn cute!!!!












10 comments:

alison huston said...

Ash, you are the most photogenic person EVER! You take the most beautiful pictures, maybe it's because your so beautiful. Looks like a great trip.

Heather said...

Oh you are too cute :) And I LOVE Tai Pan - it's like my favorite place in the whole world! I love when we take trips to Utah or St. George so I can go, but I always spend way too much! I am not as disciplined as you :)

Rachel said...

looks like you guys had a great time. I wish it were colder here. I bet the weather was great:)

aprilhoyt said...

That looks like so much fun!! Glad you had a little vacation!

DaNelle said...

UMMMMMM, hello, love the hair! Awesome coloring job!

allie askins said...

fun ash!!!
you make me miss utah!!!
and.... how did you not buy one thing at tai pan....

Rob Dog said...

You are so funny about your pictures!! I think you look so cute in every one of them and I am not just saying that!! We went to Vegas that same night, and spent the weekend with Dave and Wendy!! Bet we passed each other!! :) How are things? Bummed you were up here and we did not get to see you! How are things? Miss you guys!! Tell your mom hi for me!!

Cetta said...

You look so cute. What a fun trip you had!!!

RPH said...

SO fun! You look great in every picture and I cant tell you enough - I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

Stephanie said...

How cute are you! Your hair is super cute. Looks like a fun trip.