Thursday, November 5, 2009
Team Awesome is getting a fourth player!!!!!!
Well I guess since my mom already posted it on her blog and let out the surprise this may not come as a shock to some of you. But..........I found out a couple of weeks ago that I am pregnant! We are very excited, but also very nervous. I have already had 2 break downs and had to have a blessing, but I think I have a good feeling about this one. No I know that doesn't necessarily mean that I will get to bring this baby home, but for the most part I have peace that everything will be okay. I have already been feeling sick, and everyone tells me that is good because that means so far things are going right, which I agree, but at the moment I feel that if I dont get to keep this baby here on the earth with me, I dont want to go through this again. But I do feel grateful that I can get pregnant as easy as I can and that I am lucky enough to have one perfect child already. I just want to keep this one here!!!!! So, for me, just pray this one goes 100% better than the last one!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
I am SoOOOOOOOOOoooOOOO excited for you guys! Congratulations!!
I'm right there with ya sista. I am 10 1/2 weeks and its been super hard. A lot because last week was Harrison's 1 year birthday and so being pregnant again and celebrating your babies birthday while they are in heaven is hard. But I am so happy for you. I think its ok to have all these mixed emotions, I'm here for you if you need anything. Here's to prayers for both of us right? Good luck. sending prayers and hugs!!!!
CONGRATS ! And let me tell you, I totally understand everything you just talked about. I got pregnant with this baby less than 12 weeks after Elizabeth passed away ( my Mom and I went to the cemetery to see her and my Dad on Sunday, we stopped by to say hi to your little soldier ) I totally remember feeling SO scared at the beginning of this pregnancy. I just knew something had to go wrong because that's just how it happened with Ellie - everything went wrong. But here I am, 31 weeks along and he is as healthy as can be. I am JUST starting to let my guard down and allow myself to be excited, but it's still scary. These emotions won't change for a while, so just let them happen. And just pray that this baby will be healthy and strong and that you will be strong for him or her. You are going to do GREAT and remember that you have a friend here who truly does understand. I am more than happy to talk anytime.
congrats!!! my prayers are with you!
What wonderful news! I am so happy for you, and our prayers will be with you all the way. You and Mark are great people. We love you!
Horray! I'm so excited for you!!!
yay im so excitted for you guys. you are such a strong person and i am so happy for.
I'm so happy to hear your good news. I will for sure be keeping you and your little one in my prayers.
Congrats to your cute family! We are so excited for you to meet another member of your eternal family. We will keep you in our prayers, as we know that the journey through this pregnancy is filled with all different types of emotions. Enjoy each day and cherish every movement. We are so happy for you!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys and you can bet that prayers will be coming your way from me! :)
I am SO, SO excited for you! I don't blame you for being so nervous...I would be the exact same way. I will definitely keep you and that little baby in my prayers. Love ya!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
I am so happy for you, and will keep you in my prayers. You will be ok, no matter what happens. Baby Miles will be watching over you through everything :)
PS can you email me sometime at heatherdalene@gmail.com with your email? I need to ask you about hair, thanks!
Ashley! YEA! We are trying also and I'm worried about my health a little. I know it's nothing compared to having to worry about losing another baby, but it is not fun to have to worry period! Good luck with everything you sexy girl! And keep rockin' that cute haircut, I'm jealous of it.
Great news! congratulations! Keep us posted.
YAHOO!
i'm SO excited. My niece/nephew is going to be so adorable. can't wait ash. can't wait!
Congrats ash! So exciting!
bCongratulations, I will be praying for you!
Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you! We'll be praying for you!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Love you!!
Congrats! I'm happy for you, and praying for all three of you!!!
Wow! Ashley that is great!!! So when we went out to lunch and you mentioned that you might or might not be pregnant...you really were. Congratulations to you and your husband. I deeply admire you for your courage, faith and optimism. I will be saying my prayers for you and your little one and I know that all of those prayers add up to do great things. As you know, life is so precious and we never know how much time we really have on this earth. Continue to have faith and try your best to not stress. I know that sounds so ridiculous and how could you not stress considering everything. But there is a life inside you right now, hang onto that. Don't let worry take away the joy that is now your right. I have told myself all year that if I ever had the privilege of getting pregnant again I would savor every day knowing that the time I had with my baby had already started. You are so wonderful. I really enjoyed the few hours that we got to spend together and I wish nothing but heavenly blessings for your family. Congratulations once again!!!!!
lots of love!!
Yeah! I'm so thrilled. Good luck girl. I'm praying for you.
ashley-just found out the news and so happy for you and mark! team awesome indeed. hope you are doing well and can you come to bunco on dec 5th?
Post a Comment