I just wanted to write really quick to let you all know.....I had an amniocentisis today and our little guy's lungs are develpoed so we are having a baby tomorrow!!!!!!! YEA!!!! So wait for pics to come!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you! Just today my Mom and I were talking about you and wondering how soon this little guy would come. I guess it's soon! Good luck tomorrow!
WHAT?!?!?! I am so excited for you. I had no idea you were so close!! Oh I hope it goes well, I can't wait to hear all about it. too bad you don't live closer our little guys could be bestest friends. Good luck, I can't wait.
Mark and I have been married now for about 5 years. We have 3 kiddos, Miles dillon, our angel baby that we cant wait to see again, Sam Michael, our crazy, sweet, silly 3 year old, and Scout Annabelle, our sassy, cute 5 month old! Mark is in Law school, I do hair part time, and we are LOVING life!
10 comments:
Congrats! I am so excited for you :) I can't wait for pictures!!!
I'm so excited for you! Just today my Mom and I were talking about you and wondering how soon this little guy would come. I guess it's soon! Good luck tomorrow!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!!! Good luck tomorrow!!!!
I am SO, SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures!
waiting....SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you.
WHAT?!?!?! I am so excited for you. I had no idea you were so close!! Oh I hope it goes well, I can't wait to hear all about it. too bad you don't live closer our little guys could be bestest friends. Good luck, I can't wait.
I have been checking everyday for an update. I cant wait to hear all about it! Love you!
Can't wait for the pictures!!!! I'm so happy for you and everyone at work misses you!
Post a Comment