....and that one day I get to kiss him again as much as I want (or as much as he will let me!) and because of the Saviour I KNOW I get to see him again. I miss you my sweet Miles. Mother's day morning I lost it. I hadn't done that in over a year! All because I missed my sweet baby Miles. I want him here! I want to see him and Sam playing. But I am lucky, because I know the truth of the Restored Gospel, that Families Can Be Together Forever!
Then this cute boy woke up....and I was happy again!!! I am so grateful for my sweet Sam boy who always makes me happy! He is such a sweet boy!! Who wouldn't love being his mother!!!So.....the night before Mother's Day us Huston girls had a girl's night. It was a BLAST!!!! We laughed so hard!!!! Unfortunately...this is the only pic I got (that I wanted to share). We were doing the curly girl method to our hair....and doing our nails.

1 comment:
Thanks Ash. I love you very much too. It was a GREAT Mother's Day, wasn't it?
Post a Comment