We get irrigation at our house, and Sam loves it!!!!! Even though it's freezing and he went face first into it a few seconds before taking this picture. He didn't like that too much.
He got over it though. Gracie and William love it too!!!
Can you tell he loves it??
All he wanted to do was run with Daddy and kick the water!
The were so gross when we got done, so into the bath they went!!!!!
Mark and I have been married now for about 5 years. We have 3 kiddos, Miles dillon, our angel baby that we cant wait to see again, Sam Michael, our crazy, sweet, silly 3 year old, and Scout Annabelle, our sassy, cute 5 month old! Mark is in Law school, I do hair part time, and we are LOVING life!
3 comments:
Too cute!! My kids have always loved water too...
I loved seeing the new pics of your cute little boy. He is adorable!!! I can't believe he is so old already!
FINALLY you blogged! about time!!!!!!!!!!love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment