Monday, June 20, 2011

Father Figures

This Father's Day I had a lot to be grateful for. I have 3 wonderful men in my life who are all amazing Fathers. My Father in Law Mike (above, holding my nephew Joseph with my Mother in Law) is an amazing example of a Christlike person. He is a tender, loving person who is passionate about Geneology, preserving our Constitution, and his family, and I love that about him. I am grateful for the man he is, and that he taught his son, my cute hubby what being a real man, a great father and husband is all about. Happy Father's Day Mike!!!!!
My Dad (above with Sammy boy) is my perfect Dad! He is perfect for me. I have always felt loved by him and I love that he made a point to be close to me. He gave me a great example of what to look for in a husband. and sometimes it is freaky how alike they are. He is a great man. He loves me, and I love him a ton!! Happy Father's Day Dad!!!!
My sweet husband is an amazing Dad. I knew he would be even before we started dating and were just friends. He was so cute with his nieces and nephews. He couldn't wait to be a Dad. It was so hard for me to watch him mourn for our sweet baby Miles. He loves him so much. He would have done ANYTHING to save him (as wou ld I). The whole time he was alive, he constantly wanted to be by him. I am grateful to him that he was so great through that hard trial. I can't wait to see Mark with Miles one day.
Oh my two boys!!! They are a team! It melts my heart to see how happy Sam makes Mark. He always can't wait to spend time with him!! He helps me so much with him and I love that he wants to all the time!!!!!!! He is more than I could have ever imagined in a Father to my children!!! Mark, I love you so much......and Happy Father's Day!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

such a cute post. Im gonna miss you when u move, btw