Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Huston Family camping trip 2011

Last week we went on the 4th annual Huston family camping trip! Sam LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!!!!! He played and got soooooooo dirty.

He sword fought with Grandpa!

and then drummed!
Here is Gracie in her Harry Potter shirt. We actually left camping to go see the last Harry Potter movie and was sooooooooo good!

Oh and here is Sam dirty......again.

Of course we went down to the creek. It was freezing cold but Sam didn't seem to mind!


Here is Mark trying to slide down the rocks.....it didn't really work.



Mark and Vaeh jumped and Vaeh didn't even hesitate!




It took a while but William did it too!!
And Russ did the big jump!
Oh and here is Sam dirty........again.

He ate lots of dirt......even with us watching him closely.
He did finally get a bath though....and of course he loved it.


I know this is a weird picture but Mark played hide and go seek with the kids and Mark totally hid in that tent bag!!!!!


Look at Sam's sad little eye! He did end up getting pink eye, but he had a blast!!!!!!! We all did! Thank you Mom and Dad Huston for an AWESOME time!!!!!

2 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

I just read over both your reunion posts! They look like they were so much fun!!!
I love the pics of Sam in the dirt!

The Ballard Family said...

So I have been awful at commenting for forever but I always come check up on your blog every once in a while to see what's new! I'm like an invisible friend. Haha, so anyway, this looks fantastic! I am always terrified of going camping with my kids and the more I see evidence of others doing it, the more I think I might give it a go. I'm such a wuss when it comes to things like that...but seriously, this looks like so much fun! Your little guy is so adorable and I love how dirty he got and especially that make-shift bath! Haha, well, I hope things keep going well and you guys have more fun up around the bend!