Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello World!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup my friends.......we are here, and we ARE alive!!!!!!!  I have a lot to post about but we have been working day and night to paint our house!!!  We LOVE it here so far.  The weather has been amazing......like in the 70's and 80's and everyone is so nice!!!!  We miss everyone though!!!  Stay tuned for more posts.....I just wanted to let everyone (all 2 of you who read this-ha ha) know that we are doing great!!!!!!!
P.S.  Does anyone know how to get those dumb "photo has been deleted" things off the background of my blog?  I can't figure it out!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

J. Cohee said...

Yay! Glad you are alive! I sad that I never got to say goodbye but I'm sure I will see you again! Can't believe you are gone! So excited for you guys though!

Sara said...

Welcome to NE! We will be there in three weeks :) To get that "photo has been deleted" comment off your blog, you need to get a new blog background. It's like the old one doesn't exist any more. Good luck!

Summer Carlile said...

I think it is so fun that you are in Omaha. I bet it is weird not knowing any of the missionaries. That is so nice that the weather is good that was the one thing I did not like about our mission the weather was never good. Go visit the Mormon Trail Center for me.

debsfreckles said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love you, Ashley and you exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allie askins said...

put pictures up! I want to see!!!

Natalie said...

So glad you made it safely and are loving it! You've motivated me to write on my blog... but only once I get me own internet and don't have to sit here at a cafe to use it! You probably need to change your blog background because it is out of date... just a guess!

Angie said...

Happy painting! Can't wait to see pics.