Mark and my dad drove all of our stuff to Omaha in the Penske truck while towing our car, and Sam. my mom and I flew the day after they got there. My friends, that is the way to do it. 2 1/2 hours in a plane is much better than 3 days in the car with a 14 month old. My parents stayed for the rest of the weekend and helped up set some stuff up!! Sam loved to help grandpa!!
These are random pics of one night when we went to Heartland park in downtown Omaha. Here is my cute mom taking pictures of ducks. awesome mom.
This cute boy is obsessed with this car. My MIL Maurine found it on the side of the road. Someone was going to throw this awesome car away!!! Best gift ever!!! thanks Maurine!!!
It was really fun having my parents there that weekend. I totally lost it when we said bye to them at the airport. I had never lost it at all about moving until we said bye to my parents. I think it is because it was final. They were the last ones we had to tell goodbye. But I'm doing good now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment