1. Well, Sam loves the 2 parks in our complex
2.Our ward. Pretty much the whole ward is young couples in grad school and it's so fun!
3. Our complex......the same as our ward! We have met a ton of people already!!!!
4. Midwest people...they are seriously so nice and friendly!! For example, we were at Home Depot and bought our new vanity only to find out it wouldn't fit in our car. So while we were trying to figure out what to do, 2 people offered to take it to our house for us!!! So the lady who did drove 10 minutes from Council Bluffs, Iowa, to our house in Omaha just because she was nice!
5. Did I mention Sam LOVES his car and the 2 parks by our house? He is constantly saying, "go, car?".
6. the cool houses here. (that will be a future post all by itself!) they are seriously cool.
7. It's my mission!! How could I NOT love it?
8.That there is a temple 10 minutes away.....and the Mormon Trial Center where i served!!!!!!
9. The gym at Creighton only costs $30 for the whole semester for me! Isn't that cool?
10. That we live 3 blocks from the Missouri river! And the Lauritzen Gardens.
11. The weather! Well, most of the time. It has been in the 70's and 80's the whole time we have been here, and most days are not humid. But the Humid ones are bad!!!! There are CRAZY thunderstorms here and it has rained a ton!! See how much it rained 2 nights ago? Sam's whole pail is full!!! Oh and there was a tornado watch that night too! But mostly we love the weather!!!!! We LOVE Omaha!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love all the pics and updates. Now I feel like I know better where you are.
Wow it sounds like you are really liking it so far! Your house looks like it's going to turn out so cute... I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment