Here is our cute house. We live in an awesome townhouse complex where I would guess 90% are student's and their young families. It is so fun!!! I love that our house is mad of red brick and has black shutters!!!
I am obsessed with this cool bush in our front yard. I love it!
We are working hard to fix up our house. Can you tell Sam loves that Mark's tools are everywhere? He loves to "fix" things! SO far we have painted our living room, upstairs bathroom, our bedroom, Sam's bedroom, Mark has put in a new vanity in the upstairs bathroom, and he has set up my hair station! We have done a lot, but there is so much to still do!!!! I will post pics of each room as we finish them.
Here is Mark puttin up our new blinds.
He is too cute to not post another picture!
Here is a sneak peak at one wall in our living room! I am very peased with the outcome!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All my friends/coustins that went there for dental, pharmacy school stayed in those apartments and loved it! have fun!
I love your shelf stuff! Seriously, I think you've inspired me to do something very similar in my house...
Post a Comment