Christmas with Mark's family was a blast this year!!! On the 23rd, we had the 1st annual adult Christmas party where we did a white elephant exchange and went to dinner. Mark thought it would be funny to get ugly Christmas sweaters and wear them. It was pretty funny!!!!!! Oh and I stole these pics from Connie........I hope that's okay Connie :)
Ryan wearing one of his mustaches he got along with a pedicure kit that he probably has already used many times! That party was so much fun! I hope it's a new tradition!
On Christmas we ate a wonderful breakfast at lunchtime, followed by Christmas presents and the kids doing the nativity.
Sam didn't want to participate, but them at the end decided to make a grand entrance!!!
Then Mark suprised me with a video that him and Alison worked really hard on. It was a slideshow video of Miles. It was seriously the best gift and of course I and many others bawled through the whole thing. MY hubby is the sweetest and always gives the best gifts!!!
Look at my handsome man with Joseph. Joseph loved being around Mark.
This year's Christmas was the best one I have had in a long time!! Just being home with family was so much fun. Living away from everyone has really helped me realize how important family is!!!!!!!!



2 comments:
Of course & I stole the first from Debbie.
Oh that video of Miles is such a sweet idea!
Post a Comment