Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My trip to Utah for Tanner and Heather's big day!


I know, I have been MIA for a while, but I'm back.  I have LOTS of pics, and lots of posts for all 2 of my readers!  ha ha.  Anyway, back in December my little brother Tanner got married to the beautiful Heather Parker!  They got married in Utah, and I got to go all by myself to the wedding!  Here they are coming out of the Salt Lake Temple!!!!


They are seriously so perfect for each other......





My amazing Mother in Law made her beautiful dress.  It was the talk of the day!!


Me and my baby bro!


Tanner and all his buddies


Heather's family


Our family....minus Mark, Sam, and Taylor.  I was bummed that Mark and Sam weren't there.  But it was also much more enjoyable to not have to chase Sam all day.



Aaron And Allie



We just need Heather in these pics!!!


We were there for a couple more days after the wedding, so we went to my grandparent's grave.  I hadn't been there since my Grandpa was buried. 



That weekend we went driving around looking at lights.  My uncle Greg told us about this house of a guy who has terminal cancer and wanted to decorate his house to the max before he passed away.  It was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!  I don't know if you can tell, we might be in the way.  L-R: Allie, Aaron, me, My Mamacita. 


I had so much fun in Utah!  I was glad to get to Arizona though to be with Mark and Sammy!!!!


No comments: