Sunday, December 4, 2011
Sam loves snow!
Yesterday (Dec. 3rd), we had the 1st big snowstorm here in Omaha. It snowed all day!!!! It was the anniversary of Miles passing away and my friend Amy said to think of it as "confetti from Heaven" and that Miles an other people were sending it to me to tell me everyhing is okay. I think I will think of it that way. It actually made the day good. I think snow is so pretty and Sam loved to be at the window watching it! We woke up this morning to this!!!!!!
See how deep it is? I think we were supposed to get 4-7 inches.
Pretty Christmas tree in our parking lot!
The picture obviously doesn't do it justice, but this tree is across the street from us and it looks so pretty!
Sam was soooo into the snow plows and the maintainence guys for our complex were moving the snow off the sidewalks and he was so amazed and kept saying, "WOW!".
I love this one!
Yay for snow!!!! i think later today we are going to bundle Sam up and brave it outside. He has been sick with croup, but he is almost totally better and hopefully a few minutes wont be too big of a deal. Maybe I will post some more pics!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ashley thanks for your comment! I miss you guys and I miss little Sam smiling at me :). It always made my day. Glad you guys are doing well! Yay for snow!
I want to write more but it is such a pain using the iPad to type!! Ha ha just know that I love ya! ;)
Post a Comment