Sunday, December 4, 2011
3 years
Yup, it's been 3 years. On Dec. 1st, my angel boy Miles would have been 3 years old. I can't believe it's been that long. I feel like there is nothing new to say, except I wish he was here. Sam would have so much fun playing with him. Oh well, they will get that opportunity! I decided that I wanted to make a cake for his birthday, and obviously you can tell, I need to take a cake decorating class!! Ha ha. But it was still fun!
Mark lit the candles and we sang Happy Birthday!
Sam was amazed by the fire. Whenever he sees fire he says over and over, "hot! hot!".
We let Sam blow out the candles and he did it!!!
2 of my 3 cute boys!
Me and my boy
I can't not kiss those cheeks!!!
We then let Sam go to town on a piece of cake. He was definately nore interested in playing in it than eating it!!!!!!!
He then wiped it all over Mark's shirt. It was so funny!!! I'm glad we did it. Then on Dec. 3rd, the 3rd anniversary of when Miles passed away, my parents and my brother Tanner went to the cemetery. These are the pictures they took.
I also found out that my mother in law Maurine, and sister in laws Connie and Debbie and Deb's kids went too! Here is a picture Debbie took that I stole off of her facebook page.
It really meant a lot to me that so many in our family went. I had been feeling bad that I didn't get to go and it really made me happy when I found out they went! I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. I know that I will get to be with my boy again! What a happy thing to know. I miss you so much Miles! Oh and this morning I showed a picture of Miles to Sam and he said his name!! That made me so happy!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment