Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My baby (that isn't a baby anymore) is 18 months!!!!!


 This cute boy turned 18 months on Sunday!  Hellooooooo nursery!!! :)  He has actually been going for the past 3 months because Mark is a nursery leader and I teach primary, so it was the only option.  Anyway, I'm starting to get sad that my baby isn't a baby!!!!  He is seriosuly the best kid!!!  I am so grateful he is my son.  I couldn't even imagine my life without that sweet, happy, silly, boy!!!!!!!


This kid loves his Daddy so much!!!  And the feeling is definately mutual!  I love to watch these two play together. 

I'm not sure of his height and weight, but I think Sam is kinda short.  He is still all cheeks, but such a busy, busy, busy kid!  He loves to run, play, try to jump, and even tries sometimes to do summersaults!!  He loves dogs, trucks, trains, dirt, and everything boy!  He loves cartoons especially Curious George, The Cat in the Hat, Super Why, and Dinosaur Train.  He is just like my brother Aaron when he watches cartoons, you sriously can't get his attention or break him away!!!!!!

He talks sooo much too!  He probably says over 50 words and is even starting to learn numbers and letters.  I know every parent thinks this, but we think he is a genious!!! :)  He just started giving kisses and hugs and now calls out, "Mama" and "Daddy" when he wants us.  I love it!!!!  He loves babies, books, and he loves his bottle.  I know, I need to break him of that one.  I'm just not ready yet.....:)  
This is a goofy pic of Sam, but I just love our little family.  I love Sam so much, sometimes I can't stand it!!!!!!  Happy 18 months baby boy!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Sam is so handsome!!!

allie askins said...

you are so good at updating your blog! can't wait for you to get back here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!