Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11/24/11 Thanksgiving and our 4th anniversary!!!!!!


This Thanksgiving was a little different this year.  We stayed in Omaha and decided that since it was our anniversary, and that Mark has been super busy studying for finals, that we wanted to just spend the day together as a family instead of doing Thanksgiving with our friends.  We had a great day!!!  First off, Mark let me sleep in and he got up and played with Sam! (He is so sweet!) Then we made egg's benedict for breakfast, and it was delicious!  After taking morning naps, we went to this pedestrian bridge downtown that we had wanted to go to for a while.  It was 60 degrees too, so the weather was perfect!!!!  The bridge goes over the huge Missouri river that divides Nebraska from Iowa.  Sam loved looking down at the water, and he kept saying, "WOW"!






The beautiful Missouri.......




Sam saw a puppy, so he was in heaven!!!


Look!  I'm in Nebraska and Iowa!!!!!


Sam wanted to push his car and he pushed it all the way back across the bridge and to the car!!




Then we got to skype with Mark's whole family!!!  Here is Debbie and Russ!


And then we skyped with my parents!!

Later we watched A Christmas story (I love that movie!) and we just hung out together.  It was a perfect Thanksgiving and a perfect Anniversary!!! I just wanted one uninterupted day with my hubby and so I got that!  I am so grateful to be married to Mark.  He is my perfect match, and he makes me so happy!!  I love you babe!  Here's to 50 more years!

No comments: