Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Black Friday
I know, I must be crazy. I braved Black Friday for the 1st time ever!!! MY friends Crystal (next to me) and Missie (next to Crystal) do it every year with their moms and sisters, but since we all live away from them, we decided to do it! I was prettymuch done with my Christmas shopping (or the lack of getting many gifts, really) so I basically just went for fun! It was actually really fun!!! Of course it took me 4 days to get caught up on my sleep, but I'm glad I went! I even got Sam a movie for $2! I think I just might do it again next year. Thanks for the fun childless night Missie and Crystal!!!!!!!!
Oh and here is the line behind us!! It was probably this long in front of us too!!! People are crazy!! Some people were tryying to cut in front of us and the lady behind us totally shoved this guy! The things people will do for a good deal! YIKES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment