Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Gone to Arizona
A couple of weeks ago Sam and I got to go home to Arizona for a week for my Mom's 50th birthday!! We had a ton of fun. We got to see lots of family, friends, go shopping, go out to eat, and my Dad and I threw my Mom an aweseome "suprise" birthday party (she totally knew about it)! Well, the day before we went home, my Dad and Mom wanted to take Sam to a pumpkin patch, so they took us to Mother Nature Farms in Gilbert. Sam LOVED it!!! Here are some fun pics before we went and while we were there!!!
He is obsessed with rocks
Sam and GaGa
Sam kept moo-ing when we saw the cow!
There's Papa!
I think Sam was in heaven riding on the hayride and watching the tracter!
The awesome guy driving the tracter let Sam sit on it!!
Hay maze!
All tuckered out! Maybe cuz it was like 100 degrees!!!
Decorating his pumpkin
Papa decorating Sam!!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun time at the pumpkin patch! And for flying us home for a fun week!!!! We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love love love these pics!! It was such a great day at the pumpkin patch!! I have been waiting for the day to do this and all the fun grandkid things!!! Love that cute farmer boy!!! Thank YOU for coming, Ash!! It was so awesome!! I miss you guys more now! Love you!
Post a Comment