Me and Tanner the night before he left
Tanner opening his mission call to the Russia, Rosotv-na-Donu mission
The kids........Taylor, me, Tanner, and Aaron the night before Tanner left!Well........Tanner has been in the MTC for a week tomorrow! I can't believe my baby bro is a missionary. He is going to the Russia, Rostov-na-Donu mission. It's crazy I have had such a harder time with him leaving than my other bro Aaron (no offence bro :)) but it was hard to see him go. I mean, who is going to bug me and make fun of me? Anyone who knows Tanner knows how funny he is, so who is going to entertain our family? Well, i guess we will have to entertain ourselved now. He will be such a great missionary! He is so excited to become friends with the Russian mafia too. Heres to Elder Tanner Luke Dahl..........the family clown.......

1 comment:
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
________*__000000___00000
_______*__00000000_0000000
______*___0000000000000000
______*____00000000000000
______*______00000000000
_______*________00000
________*_________0
Post a Comment