
For my birthday last month Mark gave me tickets to the Colbie Caillat/John Mayer concert! SO on Wednesday we went and it was so good!!! Here we are waiting for it to start. The only bad thing about the concert was it was at Cricket Pavillion which is outside!

Oooh he is so cute!

Colbie Caillat!! She was really good!

See how close we were? Just kidding, this is the big screen. Ha ha

Here is John Mayer rocking out in his tank top and capris!!! ha hah. FOr real. He is so Amazing Live!!!!! All in all it was a great b-day present and we had so much fun!!! Thanks babe for the awesome time!
8 comments:
how fun!
can't wait to see the hustons!
love,
the dahls.
Hey I am so glad i found your blog!!!! Congratulations on your upcoming addition. I am due in 5 weeks (scheduled c-section). My blog is private so email me and I will shoot you an invite. amybevans@gmail.com
I am so jealous you got to go to this concert! I heard it was a really good one. Hey, are you guys heading down to the Dahl reunion this week? It'd be fun to see you!
Wow, I hadn't visited your blog in a while and I come back to several posts! Way to be on top of things.
I was the Beehives advisor for about 2 years in my parent's ward and loved it.
Cute photos!!
happy birthday to you! whata fun time. i heard it was a great concert, capris and all.
how fun! looks like a great time!
Hey Ash- With our trip to LA and then Utah I haven't even talked to you about the concert!!! I would loved to have seen it!!So tell me all about it the next time we talk!!!
Love you Ash
Ashley!!!
Hey this your cuz Robyn! How the heck are ya! I am so glad i saw your mom for a few min and she told me about your blog! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch more often!! CONGRATS!!! on the baby! So exciting!! and March is a great time to have a baby!! thats when Hayden was born and I loved it!! anyway give me a shout when you have time!! Love!!
Robyn Dahl
our blog is srdahl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment