Okay I have to brag a little about my husband........2 days ago he was named Employee of the Month for the company he works for.....Classy Closets. After working there for like 7 years he got it!!!! I am so dang proud of him! What a Stud!
How exciting for him. It's always nice to know your company appreciates your work. Yeah for being pregnant! I'm thrilled! I can't wait to see what the little tike looks like. I'm sooo jelouse you got to go to the CC/JM concert. I wanted to go so bad. I looked up the concert and it was after we had already left for Jersey. When I looked up the concert in Jersey we would have just missed it. Dumb! I love your brothers. They are so handsome, and you can your new sister in law is a doll. She is so pretty. You can tell her Cassie said so. :) Keep me updated with the pregnancy and all at rossaz1@hotmail.com. Love ya!
So, that is so good for Mark. It must be nice to be finally recognized for doing something good. That picture looks like its from the observation deck of a cruise ship (I get queasy at the site of it, by the way). Did you all go on a cruise recently?
Hey, I just saw your comment on my blog, Yes I WAS sick. I was only sick for like 3 weeks though. I had one REALLY bad week and the other two were just really annoying. I never really threw up I was just MAJORLY dizzy and nauseas. Are you sick? I think I had it kind of easy I don't know how some women go through MONTHS of throwing up all day everyday. How is everything else going in the pregnancy?
Hey! I found you through Heather! I love blogs!! This way I can keep in touch with people that I don't always see! But my hubby said I could only do ours private, so if you email me, I'll add you! (if you're not sure, this is Heather's sister April...I know married names throw me sometimes!) ape_hoyt@yahoo.com
Hey can you see if Ralae will invite me to her blog. I would love to send her an invite to. Here's my email... celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com thanks Ash -celeste
Hey there! Found your blog through someone I am not even sure who....heehee, anyways I am so excited that your preggo!!YEA!! You look great and cool you're in YW, I just got called to be 2nd counselor..YEAH!!
ashley, i found you via the faiva blog. sorry i didn't recognize you at first saturday night at fry's; i was not having a good night. i when i did a double take i thought you looked pregnant and your blog confirms it. congrats!!! hope you are having a nice and easy pregnancy.
Mark and I have been married now for about 5 years. We have 3 kiddos, Miles dillon, our angel baby that we cant wait to see again, Sam Michael, our crazy, sweet, silly 3 year old, and Scout Annabelle, our sassy, cute 5 month old! Mark is in Law school, I do hair part time, and we are LOVING life!
11 comments:
How exciting for him. It's always nice to know your company appreciates your work. Yeah for being pregnant! I'm thrilled! I can't wait to see what the little tike looks like. I'm sooo jelouse you got to go to the CC/JM concert. I wanted to go so bad. I looked up the concert and it was after we had already left for Jersey. When I looked up the concert in Jersey we would have just missed it. Dumb! I love your brothers. They are so handsome, and you can your new sister in law is a doll. She is so pretty. You can tell her Cassie said so. :) Keep me updated with the pregnancy and all at rossaz1@hotmail.com. Love ya!
awesome!!!!
i hope one day he owns classy closets. ehhhh!!!!!
So, that is so good for Mark. It must be nice to be finally recognized for doing something good.
That picture looks like its from the observation deck of a cruise ship (I get queasy at the site of it, by the way). Did you all go on a cruise recently?
Yay for Mark!
Hey, I just saw your comment on my blog, Yes I WAS sick. I was only sick for like 3 weeks though. I had one REALLY bad week and the other two were just really annoying. I never really threw up I was just MAJORLY dizzy and nauseas. Are you sick? I think I had it kind of easy I don't know how some women go through MONTHS of throwing up all day everyday. How is everything else going in the pregnancy?
Congrats to Mark! Someday I'll have to meet him. Are you showing yet? When you start to show, be sure to post some pictures of your belly!
Hey! I found you through Heather! I love blogs!! This way I can keep in touch with people that I don't always see! But my hubby said I could only do ours private, so if you email me, I'll add you! (if you're not sure, this is Heather's sister April...I know married names throw me sometimes!) ape_hoyt@yahoo.com
Hey can you see if Ralae will invite me to her blog. I would love to send her an invite to. Here's my email... celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com
thanks Ash
-celeste
Hey there! Found your blog through someone I am not even sure who....heehee, anyways I am so excited that your preggo!!YEA!! You look great and cool you're in YW, I just got called to be 2nd counselor..YEAH!!
ashley, i found you via the faiva blog. sorry i didn't recognize you at first saturday night at fry's; i was not having a good night. i when i did a double take i thought you looked pregnant and your blog confirms it. congrats!!! hope you are having a nice and easy pregnancy.
Hey, where are my updates! I wanna hear how your doing/feeling! Love ya.
Post a Comment