Here is Chelsea, Ed, and AllieI can't tell you how much I love being in Young Womens! Probably because I'm about as mature as the Beehives......ha ha. No but I really enjoy being with the girls. So last Wednesday we had a Beehive/Deacon combined activity and it was such a blast! From the pics you can tell, we covered the tables with butcher paper, made them sit boy-girl, and tied their hands together and had them go at it eating a spaghetti dinner. It was hilarious!! I did this activity as a Laurel with Priests and let me tell you, it was a totally different story with Beehives and Deacons. Other than one of the girls who has a crush on one of the boys and got to be tied to him (it was so cute) they all thought each other had cooties!!! It was so fun though. Afterwards we taught them the importance of unity. It was a blast! I love Young Womens!!!
Chelsea again (with a deacon I dont know)
Michael and Chantel...........these two were the funniest and could hardly stand to be sitting next to each other
A deacon, Amanda, Gryff, and Elena
Gryff, Elena, and Jack
What cute kids!!!!!

2 comments:
That sounds like such a fun activity!
Maybe we'll have to try that with the Laurels and Priests! Looks like a lot of fun! YW's is the best calling in the church, don't you agree? Where else can you act like a goof and it's ok!!
Post a Comment