Friday, September 19, 2008

Marky Poo's B-Day!!!

Sunday September 14th was a fun day!! It was Mark's birthday!!!! He turned the BIG 2-9. On Saturday we had a birthday party at his parent's house with his fam and some of his friends and it was so fun!! That night we got take out from Oregano's (yum!) so we could "go out to dinner" the next day and we rented a couple of Mark's favorite movies and just veged all afternoon after church. It was so fun. So here are some pics from my honey's b-day!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY POO!!

Here is Mark with Anna one of our nieces. Everyone says she is the spitten image of Mark when he was her age......so we are going to have cute kids!!! :) This was taken right after he blew out the candles on his cake (they were actually brownies, he's not really a cake fan). I couldn't find my camera in time to take a pic of him blowing them out, but conveniently I found it right after!!

Here is MArk and his friend Jarom with Anna and Lily. His friend Jarom is hilarious and looks just like Jim Carrey!!
Mark loves to play Rock Band so his brother Eric set it up for everyone to play. Here is Mark with his buddies......Russ on the bass, Richard on guitar, Mark on vocals, and Jarom on the drums. What a cute band, I think the singer is the hot one. Here is Mark after we finished "going out to dinner" to Oregano's (at our kitchen table). He is holding up his presents from me. He is such a goof. He hates taking pics but I made him so he has to ham it up. Dont' you love my wrapping paper? Ya I'm lazy these days.

All in all it was a great day! I'm so grateful to be married to such a wonderful guy. I am the luckiest girl in the world!! I love you Mark!!!

No comments: