Thursday, February 5, 2009

My sweet boy

I know he doesn't look the best but this is the last pic of Miles before he passed away
Daddy holding him for the first time

I love you baby



Mommy holding him for the first time



My favorite moment with Miles. He grabbed my finger when I put it in his hand.
It was 2 months since our sweet baby boy left us on Feb. 3rd.
We love you so much and we miss you Miles "our little soldier".
Love, Mommy and Daddy



10 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I love the tender pictures and some day if you feel up to it I'd love to see the pictures from NILMDTS. Thank you for you call this afternoon. I promise one day to call you back! Love you@

Brittanie said...

What sweet pictures. The wonderful thing about being a mother is you can see past the tubes and physical imperfections and see the beautiful baby underneath. I'm so sorry that he had to leave so soon. (hugs) But he's beautiful. Those month markers still get me sometimes. Feb. 2 was 2 years and 9 months for me.

Natalie said...

Beautiful pictures...thank you for sharing! There is just something so precious and beautiful about daddys holding their little ones. I love it! I love the way his cute little fingers wrapped around yours. What a sweet little guy!

The Webbs said...

He is so darling. I hope that you are doing well. We think about you and pray for you often. Love you.

aprilhoyt said...

I love the pictures! I think he looks a lot like you. my thoughts are with you! lov ya

Heather said...

What precious pictures. I am so glad you have them. Thanks for sharing!

RPH said...

Ash! I cant stop thinking about you. You are such a great person. Thanks for sharing all of this. Great pictures.
I love ya

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Those pictures are so sweet and I know they mean a lot to you! Hope you are doing well, you looked good when I saw you last Friday/Monday!! Let me know if you need anything!!

The Burtons said...

I love the picture of Miles holding your finger. What a sweet boy. Our thought are with you.
I saw your picture on Raygon's blog... You're lookin' FABULOUS!

Brandis said...

I'm glad you posted the pictures, they're very sweet. I LOVE the one of his hand wrapped around your finger!!