
Aren't you jealous of our hotness? So on Friday night we had an 80's girls night with some girl's from my ward and their friends. It was hilarious! Seriously....who came up with the style in the 80's? And the scary thing is.....it's all coming back in style!!! AHHHH!!!! Sick. I can't even look at myself. But it was a blast.
7 comments:
i think that is my sisters prom dress! seriously, she wore one exactly like it. glad you had a super fun night with the girls. you deserve it!
How fun! I love your bangs!!!
Looks like you had fun! You guys look AMAZING! I'm glad you were able to have a fun night out!!!
YOUR BANGS ROCK!!!
and dont mock the way you look...I have some prom pictures that look just like that! Did you buy that dress at DI, it might have been mine once!
that looks like so much fun! i am totally with you, scary! Scary that it was cool and that it's coming back!! good times!
Really, I cant get enough of those bangs. I keep checking your blog just so I can laugh.
Glad you had a good time!
Oh my disgusting. Wow. I don't know how you could dress like that and NOT have a great time! :) Seriously, wow. Although I must say, you would have been hot in the 80s because you did a fabulous job on your powder blue eyeshadow & 80s hair. :)
Post a Comment