ME and my honey again!!!!!!
Here is Mark watching TV on our bed in the "Minor's Suite". That's the room we stayed in. I would definately recommend it!!
So since I was in the hospital for our first anniversary, and we haven't had any kind of vacation since Miles died, Mark and I decided to go for a little weekend getaway to Jerome, AZ. For any of you who have been there, you know just how cool that place is!!! It is an old Mining town that turned into a ghost town, and is now the coolest little place to go for the weekend. We stayed in a bed and breakfast place called the Ghost Inn and is over a hundred years old. It was so aweeome. We just spent the whole weekend realxing, walking around town and spending too much money!! It was so fun and really helped to get our minds off of life for a couple days. It was a blast!!!! So my advice is...if you are wanting to go on a romantic weekend getaway, Jerome is your place!!!!!! Oh and we went 2 weekends ago, I have just been lazy about downloading the pics.

4 comments:
looks like you had a blast. I want to go there now. BTW your 80's night pics are hilarious. Can't stop laughing. I love the old Chior dress. I think that's the one I wore in high school and i graduated in the thousands.
looks like fun!! pretty neat stuff! looks like something my kids would love!
That looks like a fun getaway. By the way, your hair is SO CUTE!!! I really love it!
That is a great shot of the little town. Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you guys got away. You can always come to Rexburg for your next vacation. Nothing like Jerome, but it is a charming little place!
Post a Comment